Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Right About Everything

This is what happends when you questions the Bassguy. I'm right about everything.

Spyder3o3: Tekken 5 with Death By Degree's Demo in February!
The Magma Hawk: Fuck console Tekken.
The Magma Hawk: Arcade Tekken > *
Spyder3o3: Console tekken= god
The Magma Hawk: Fuck you.
Spyder3o3: costs no more than a 1 time fee of 50 dollars
The Magma Hawk: Who gives a shit?
Spyder3o3: which gives me unlimited play, sitting/lying/or standing. However long I want, whenever I want 24/7
The Magma Hawk: Your mother... that $2.00 whore.
Spyder3o3: that was just, pitiful
Spyder3o3: I pwn'd you
Spyder3o3: with my FREE PLAY WHENEVER technique
The Magma Hawk: Shut the fuck up, you goddamned pussy.
The Magma Hawk: You can't do shit.
Spyder3o3: what "shit" am I not going to do?
The Magma Hawk: Not be a douche bag.
Spyder3o3: all's I will be doing, is playing Tekken 5 whenever I want, wherever I want, with whoever I want, for the rest of my life
The Magma Hawk: 1) Tekken isn't something I enjoy playing a lot.
The Magma Hawk: 2) I get to play a lot of people at the arcade.
The Magma Hawk: 3) Console versions are almost always for suckers
Spyder3o3: but a 1 time fee.
Spyder3o3: for free play or life
The Magma Hawk: Okay... I pay $0.25 for unlimited play
Spyder3o3: Nein
Spyder3o3: you cant play for years on a quarter
Spyder3o3: I can though
The Magma Hawk: because I live near a bunch of idiots that can't win for shit
The Magma Hawk: and If I get bored... I'm out a quarter... you're out $50 after you get bored
The Magma Hawk: fucking dumbass
Spyder3o3: nein.
Spyder3o3: i'm still not bored of TTT or T4 or T3
Spyder3o3: and T4 and 3 were bought for me
The Magma Hawk: Don't steal my shit, you assmunching dickhead.
The Magma Hawk: Nein is copyrighted to Kiss My Bass Inc. 1996-2005
Spyder3o3: Nein is fucking german!
Spyder3o3: you cant own it you fuckmonkey
The Magma Hawk: Good job, Dr. of NoShitology
Spyder3o3: thank yo
The Magma Hawk: Why are you sitting on AIM, when you should be solving crimes with Watson at Scotland yard.
The Magma Hawk: Dickmunch.
Spyder3o3: ?
Spyder3o3: white chicks is a funny movie
The Magma Hawk: No... it isn't. It's a retarded concept and the jokes aren't even funny.
The Magma Hawk: It's an embarassment to the film business.
Spyder3o3: you got so many things up your ass man
The Magma Hawk: No... I don't sugar coat shit.
The Magma Hawk: I pride myself on being honest.
Spyder3o3: its a funny movie. Retardation is funny
The Magma Hawk: My opinions are always known.
Spyder3o3: Look, everyone has oppinions. yours dont over rule anyones
The Magma Hawk: This coming from somebody that thinks Mad TV is greatness. Your opinion doesn't count.
Spyder3o3: No. I think its FUNNY
The Magma Hawk: You would be wrong.
Spyder3o3: not OMGITS THE BEST IVE SEEN IN EVER!
Spyder3o3: If I think somethigns funny, then its funny to me
Spyder3o3: just because you think so, doesnt mean I'm wrong
The Magma Hawk: It's performed by overpayed, lameass comedians, for the shock factor alone.
The Magma Hawk: No... I'm always right.
The Magma Hawk: On everything.
Spyder3o3: No your not
The Magma Hawk: Yes I am.
The Magma Hawk: You lose.
Spyder3o3: you have an opinion on everything. but it doesnt make you right.
The Magma Hawk: Hmm... you're right... you just put it in perspective for me.
The Magma Hawk: I'm sorry for being so mean.
The Magma Hawk: Not... You fucking tool.
Spyder3o3: the hell? I never said anything about being mean
Spyder3o3: I said your not right all the time, and neither am I. But oppinions are neutral and are neither right or wrong
The Magma Hawk: I am right all the time.
Spyder3o3: no your not
The Magma Hawk: I've never been wrong.
Spyder3o3: yes you have
The Magma Hawk: Ergo... I'm always right.
Spyder3o3: You have the hugest Ego ever
The Magma Hawk: And?
Spyder3o3: no wonder you fail.
The Magma Hawk: You fail at life.
Spyder3o3: no.
The Magma Hawk: I thought we've been over this....
The Magma Hawk: I'm always right.
Spyder3o3: no your not man
Spyder3o3: you always have an oppinion. which is in neutral.
The Magma Hawk: I obviously am right all the time.
The Magma Hawk: Otherwise I wouldn't be this cool.
Spyder3o3: your not right all the time
Spyder3o3: Hmm, there are millions upon millions of people in the world who love wrestling.
The Magma Hawk: I do believe you are mistaken.
The Magma Hawk: So?
The Magma Hawk: They are morons.
Spyder3o3: and let me guess, because YOU say its not good, then millions of people are just wrong
The Magma Hawk: Yes.
Spyder3o3: and then what are you grant
Spyder3o3: what makes you so damn special, that only everything YOU like is acceptable
The Magma Hawk: They are complete retards that need to go juggle a chainsaw.
The Magma Hawk: Who knows why I'm so godlike?
The Magma Hawk: I just am... and you just have to accept that.
Spyder3o3: no. i wotn
The Magma Hawk: Tough shit for you, then.
Spyder3o3: I dont do things based on other peoples decisions. Same with watching thigs. Ido them for my enjoyment, and if you dotn like them you can go shove a tree down your throat
Spyder3o3: I enjoy Mad TV. Not because you like it or not. I enjoy BUYING console games such as tekken. Not because of your choice. I enjoy Wrestling. Because its entertaining to me.
The Magma Hawk: Because you enjoy something doesn't stop it from being stupid.
The Magma Hawk: It just makes you a stupid person.
Spyder3o3: and just because you say its stupid, doesnt make it right
The Magma Hawk: Yes it does.
The Magma Hawk: I'm always right.
Spyder3o3: if you say something's stupid, thats your oppinion. plain and simple. if you think that whatever you say is right, then you are really messed up
The Magma Hawk: That's just it... I am right.
The Magma Hawk: I-AM-ALWAYS-RIGHT.
Spyder3o3: no
The Magma Hawk: Always.
Spyder3o3: prove it
Spyder3o3: whats the exact number of bodies that will be found in the Tsunami's wave.
The Magma Hawk: Mmmkay...
The Magma Hawk: Christians suck ass.
The Magma Hawk: See.
The Magma Hawk: I'm right again.
Spyder3o3: no
Spyder3o3: answer the question
The Magma Hawk: I'm not a magician, you fucktard.
Spyder3o3: no, but your always right
Spyder3o3: so you say the number, and it'll stop at that number if your right
The Magma Hawk: I'm just a modest man that is always right about everything.
Spyder3o3: your right about everything, and michael jackson doesnt rape little kids
The Magma Hawk: No... but your father does.
Spyder3o3: wow.
Spyder3o3: thats sad.
Spyder3o3: im going togo watch something I enjoy. because in YOUR oppinion its stupid. but in mine, its entertainment
The Magma Hawk: Have fun watching bullshit.
Spyder3o3: have fun falling off a cliff
The Magma Hawk: What a come back... you should be a stand-up comedian with that sharp wit.
The Magma Hawk: Dumbfuck.
Spyder3o3: my away message, is now to you
The Magma Hawk: Oh-fucking-noes.
The Magma Hawk: I think I shall cry now.
The Magma Hawk: boo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Spyder3o3: you need to grow up.
Spyder3o3 is away at 8:55:51 PM.
The Magma Hawk: You need to stop beign such a moron and understand I'm lways right.

Auto response from Spyder3o3: Grant Brunner [The Magma Hawk] thinks he's always right. Ask him a question, and watch his ego grow.

No comments: