Friday, November 14, 2008

Little Old Me

A*SS*HO*LE

Everybody!

That's right, I'm an asshole. I think.

I know I come across as one here on this blog, I've always known that. Do I try to change it? Of course not, it's my blog. And I might be an asshole.

Apparently my friends know I'm not, although they see how I come across as one. It seems that knowing me makes all the difference. I assumed I just was an asshole. They say that's not the case. I know with certain people I'm not an asshole. And with certain people I am. I know my sense of humour is a little off, that I'm rather bitter and sarcastic and plain old mean sometimes. I also know the way I write makes me seem rather assholish (asshole-ish?).

So I figure with all this stuff I know, I'm not going to change a thing. My friends say they know I'm not, that's what counts. If you think I am and I don't even know you, and likely never will, then I really don't give a hoot.

Besides, for some reason the thought of being an asshole elicits a little pride deep within me.

So bugger to y'all.

Oh, and for the record...I'm amused by all this, if it isn't coming across that way :)

Another theory - maybe I'm just too upfront about things and myself. Possible. Probably a part of it.

Aw shucks,

I'm an asshole, and I'm proud of it.

Dennis Leary is my hero tonight. :)

No comments: